Tuesday, September 08, 2009

To Fast and Pray

5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.
6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind.
7 For that person must not suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;
8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

- James 1: 5-8


There is a certain heavy thing on my mind. Though it may seem selfish, Brothers, pray that God will grant me the wisdom to decide, the courage to act and the faith to trust in His goodness.

26 Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.
27 And he who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

- Romans 8: 26-28


======================
Update @ 10.20pm

Just returned from a walk to clear to my thoughts. Feeling comforted in Him who impressed upon me to have faith so long ago.

Lord I believe, help me in my unbelief!

No comments: