Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Phew... finally managed to get some time to write in this blog after an absense of like 5 days.... ;P
The past few days have been pretty stressful now that the practical for the course has started.
Having only a split second to think before telling the pilot what to do before landing can be pretty taxing on the mind.
We spend most of our days now in the radar simulator room with it's freezing temperatures. (It was so cold that I could hardly move my fingers after one hour.)
By God's grace I've been able to manage the course so far, though they're beginning to introduce more and more scenarios.

I'm also thankful to God for helping me pass my first exam today. I didnt study over the weekend and felt quite unprepared for it. But God is gracious and I managed to get 57 out of 60.

God is good and I constantly remind myself not to take his goodness for granted. As God is also a holy God, I constantly look into myself and realise how much I keep sinning. I just have to keep being faithful to pray and hope that God's grace can break me out of my spiritual bondage.

No comments: