Thursday, February 12, 2004

Thursday, like the 5th round of your 2.4 km run, feeling damn tired but still with a 2 more days to go...
Sian, didnt get silver again yesterday. Totally no motivation to run after that.....
Everyday I can feel more and more of my braincells dying as we are put through the repetitive process of classroom, simulator, clasroom, simulator......

Everyday is a struggle. A struggle with tiredness, a struggle with worry, a struggle with myself.
Every morning I get up with the feeling of total dread cause I know that the moment I get out of bed, I won't get any rest till night time. At times I would just want to give up going on.

But one thing that keeps me going is that I know that this is just a passing struggle. Life passes by in a blink, one moment it's today, another moment tomorrow. To know that this struggle won't last forever gives me hope, because I beleive that at the end of the day, He will wipe every tear from my eye. My struggle with God is a painful and lonely one over the past 2 months and though I still feel inadequate in my realationship with Him, I know deep in my heart that I can't walk Life's road alone, no matter how many times I say it when I'm depressed or down. May God have mercy on me.

No comments: