Monday, February 09, 2004

Another Monday, another week.
This week my turn to be I/C, so in other words, got to do "si kang" for everyone else.
Training keeps getting more and more interesting now with planes simulating compass failure and radio failure.
Dunno why, but nowadays feeling damn lethargic. Always want to train after class but end up sleeping till dinner. My weight is rocketing up at the moment heh, maybe can compete with Allan and Colin soon.

I've always wondered what having a relationship with someone of the opposite sex would be like? Recently one of my friends in ADA just got a girlfriend over the weekend and I was like 'Sure or not? How can get GF so easily one?' Somehow I can't imagine myself having a girlfriend even though at times I want to. Sigh...... maybe I'm supposed to remain single for life yah? :P Who knows what God has in store in the future. One thing for sure though is that I need to get my relationship with God right first before I can even think about any earthly relationship.

No comments: