Monday, February 16, 2004

Monday again..... This is getting boring don't you think? No sooner have you past one Monday, that another one just pops up and the whole week starts again.

Got my assessment coming up tomorrow and Wednesday. Super kan chiong already cuz my passing the course depends on these 2 days in front of the screen. Just gotta cross my fingers and hope for the best.
Additionally, I gotta go for IPPT AGAIN this Wednesday just before my second assessment. I really can't see myself doing better especially when they're making me take it every week. Talk about depressing, I'm trying to improve my stamina by running after class but after like 5+ rounds of the track I get so sian that I just stop and go for dinner. Haiz.......

In case anyone was wondering, I spent V-day night at Betty's house along with some of our ex-classmates and we spent the time talking about the days in ACJC. (Actually it was more talking btw the guys, heh heh sorry betty ;P)

As I think about it, maybe sometimes the hardest thing in life is letting go of the past. The past may be more familiar or comfortable. The past may also bring bad memories that you just can't seem to let go. The thing about dwelling in the past is that you tend to lose sight of the future. I'm probably the most guilty of holding on to past accomplishments and experiences. Going forward into the unknown future seems dangerous and uncertain.

However, what's past is past, the only thing you can change is the future and I guess I have to realize that. Cheers to the future.


And a post V-day question to everyone:
"Is singleness a choice or a circumstance?"

No comments: