Monday, January 26, 2004

Phew.... finally managed to get some time to write in this blog.
It's been a hectic few days and I'm sure most people are happily counting their collections for this year.
Personally, it's been a more mundane New Year than before...
Each year that passes seems less and less fun. Maybe I'm losing some of that youthful exuberance ;P

I've just been told I need to get a silver to be considered a pass in IPPT.
Damn man, I have enough trouble getting a pass as it is and now they want me to get a silver?!?!
Got another test coming up this wednesday, better not drink beer the night before.

I miss the innocence I had during my school days when I had no worries other than exams.
I miss the friends that have moved on to other things in life.
Sometimes I wish I could get out of NS immediately and carry on with my life.

In all things, I trust in God and that His grace and mercy will see me through.

No comments: