Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Yeah man, got 46 out of 60 marks for my quiz = 75++%
So I can go into CNY safe in the knowledge that I wun get confined this saturday. ;)
On a more somber note, I feel myself getting weaker physically since we dun do much exercise
here. Got IPPT tmr so pray can get silver heh ;P

Several issues about my spiritual life have been cropping up in the past few weeks and I feel powerless to face them. All my weaknessess are being revealed and hidden cracks I couldn't see before now stare at me in the face. The torment my soul goes through when like Paul said, "I do not the things I want to do, but things that I do not want to do." My spirit is deeply tormented and I would like to ask that everyone would pls pray for me, for I do not know where this inner battle will lead me.

No comments: