Friday, June 17, 2005

ORD LO!!!

The day that I've been waiting for the past 2 years and 4 months has finally arrived. Got back my pink I/C today after such a long time feeling like I would never get it back.

However once I got back my pink I/C, I didn't feel as elated as I thought I would be. After recent events of the past week, as well as a realisation that another phase of my life is about to start, I now wonder what the future will hold. Will I achieve what has been my ambition? Or will life end as cruelly as what has happened recently?

Philosiphical questions aside, when I look back at these 2 yrs 4 months, I can only wonder in awe how gracious God has been to me. From redoing my BMT to Tri-service and service term in OCS, to Aerodrome/Par course in AFS and onto Tengah, I can only sum it all up in that God has been so gracious to see me through it all safely. There have been there ups and downs, the feelings of despair and elation, but looking back, I have to thank God for being with me even when I've been faithless.

Do I have any regrets from these 2 yrs 4 months? Only that I have always fallen short of being a witness for God to those people around me. Something that I will have to answer for when my time comes.

No comments: