Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Cold Days in Melbourne

I knew it was going to be cold in Melbourne, but not THIS cold. Heh, stepped off the plane to a frosty 4 degree C temperature. It's like standing with an Air-con at full blast on you.

For one thing, the cold is making me real lethargic and sleepy. The sun sets at like 5.30pm and only rises at 8, thus encouraging me to sleep longer. ;P Haven't really done much besides eating and sleeping. There are just so many eating places, serving so many different kinds of food that it's a pity that there are not many Singaporeans here since Austalians prefer to stay home at night.

Should be going to see the countryside soon, hopefully can get some nice pics to keep. Still looking for presents to bring back to S'pore, really dun know what to get for you guys. ;p
Sigh, feeling a bit homesick for S'pore. Maybe it's the fact that my friends are all there, and people still ask me why I don't want to study overseas.

No comments: