Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Project Troubles

One of my calculations for my FYP just went kaput. Potentially lost a week's worth of calculations and I have no idea whether my backup data will upload properly.

Sigh, I really do not yet know the purpose God has for me in continuing on for my Honours year. As I've always believe, I am not academically inclined, and even after a month I still have almost no idea what my FYP is really all about. Added to the fact that somehow have no "form" for my sole history module, this semester is turning out to be a real disaster.

However, by faith I know that He will see me through and by faith He will guide me in His steps. Teach me oh Lord to seek after a city with foundations, who's builder and maker is God (Hebrews 11:9).

Blessed be the Name of the Lord

No comments: