Another day, another year gone by. How time flies indeed. I say this not as a cliche but as a fact of life.
23 years..... who would have thought that it would come so soon. In the arrogance of youth, time seems to stretch into eternity. Classes in NYPS, ACS and ACJC never seemed to end early and tended to drag longer and longer. In 2003, 2 and 1/2 years of NS seemed like it would never end. But yet, it all has. All that had a beginning had an ending.
And so another ending is in sight. One more semester before I finish my bachelors degree. Should I do one more year? Should start working? Work where and in what? So many questions and permutations. Yet, if the Lord wills, I will serve Him in the best way that I can.
As the year-end approaches, I look back at the year that has past. What will the Lord say of it? So many things that I should or could have done. Looking at the year ahead, so many unknowns and paths to choose. I pray that I may walk the narrow and difficult path to salvation.
In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the
world
-
by Mike Ratliff 18 “If the world hates you, know that it has hated Me
before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love its
own; but b...
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment