Thursday, like the 5th round of your 2.4 km run, feeling damn tired but still with a 2 more days to go...
Sian, didnt get silver again yesterday. Totally no motivation to run after that.....
Everyday I can feel more and more of my braincells dying as we are put through the repetitive process of classroom, simulator, clasroom, simulator......
Everyday is a struggle. A struggle with tiredness, a struggle with worry, a struggle with myself.
Every morning I get up with the feeling of total dread cause I know that the moment I get out of bed, I won't get any rest till night time. At times I would just want to give up going on.
But one thing that keeps me going is that I know that this is just a passing struggle. Life passes by in a blink, one moment it's today, another moment tomorrow. To know that this struggle won't last forever gives me hope, because I beleive that at the end of the day, He will wipe every tear from my eye. My struggle with God is a painful and lonely one over the past 2 months and though I still feel inadequate in my realationship with Him, I know deep in my heart that I can't walk Life's road alone, no matter how many times I say it when I'm depressed or down. May God have mercy on me.
In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the
world
-
by Mike Ratliff 18 “If the world hates you, know that it has hated Me
before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love its
own; but b...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment