Gosh, so many things to do, so many things to write about. Uni work is really beginning to take a toll this semester. Don't really have time to write something long for now, so I'll just leave a song instead. :P
Standing here in Your presence
Thinking of the good things You have done
Waiting here patiently
Just to hear Your still small voice again
Holy, righteous, faithful till the end
Saviour, healer, redeemer and friend
I will worship You for who You are
I will worship You for who You are
I will worship You for who You are
Jesus
My soul secure, Your promise sure, Your Love endures, always
My soul secure, Your promise sure, Your Love endures, always
My soul secure, Your promise sure, Your Love endures, always
Saving faith vs Moralistic Therapeutic Deism
-
by Mike Ratliff 24 Τότε ὁ Ἰησοῦς εἶπεν τοῖς μαθηταῖς αὐτοῦ· εἴ τις θέλει
ὀπίσω μου ἐλθεῖν, ἀπαρνησάσθω ἑαυτὸν καὶ ἀράτω τὸν σταυρὸν αὐτοῦ καὶ
ἀκολουθείτω μ...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment