Forgiveness and perseverance
-
by Mike Ratliff 17 ¶ And it came to pass, on a certain day, as he was
teaching, that the Pharisees and doctors of the Law sat by, which were come
out of ev...
You Don’t Always Need an Answer
-
We are living in tumultuous times. Many people are wobbling as our
societies lurch between internal and international crises. And yet, in
popular culture...
Haman's Gallows
-
by Phil Johnson
learned about the accusations against Tom Buck when they first surfaced
months ago. Tom himself informed me on March 27 and sent me a copy ...
What Makes Certain Developers Stand Out
-
What’s great about the online gambling industry is that it’s both huge and
diverse. When it comes to game production, there are over 350 software
develop...
-
At the grand old age of 34, the hair is grey and I feel neither old nor
young. I realise the world is harsher but more beautiful as well. The hues
of colou...
Finding home
-
The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your
father’s household to the land I will show you" ...So Abram went, as the
Lord had...
-
THE SUFFERING SERVANT
Introduction
I must confess that I was overjoyed when Pastor asked me to preach from
this portion of Isaiah. If there is any one pas...
1 comment:
People should read this.
Post a Comment